This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuiltedHoliday #CollectiveBias
We are moving into our new house over the next couple of weeks. Because I just had our sweet baby boy, we are taking it a little slow and doing a little at a time. One thing I have been looking forward to the most is being able to decorate our own home for the holidays. I missed it so much last year and I have been counting down the days until I could get my hands on this one. Our new home is very light and airy which is much more my style and I am thrilled to finally begin the process of decorating. I figured if we were going to move our Christmas boxes and decorations in, I might as well get started instead of dragging it right back out in a couple of weeks. See? It’s completely logical to decorate early.
I started with our bathrooms because I want our guests to feel right at home when they come in and use our restroom. I changed out the soap and towels and a few other holiday bathroom decor updates to create a warm and inviting room our guests could enjoy. With our new baby and new home coming at the same time, we will have a lot of friends and family in and out, so I want to be prepared. I began by running to Target to grab Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls on the bath tissue aisle and a few extra candles! I love that the new Quilted Northern® Mega Rolls are 4 regular rolls in one, making them last longer which is one less thing I have to worry about when we have so many people at our house. Starting with the basics, like amazing toilet paper, is a must in our home. I think our guests will appreciate it as well.
How to Create Chic Holiday Bathroom Decor:
- Change out your regular soap for pretty holiday soaps.
- Add a few decorations to your countertop. I love using candles in the bathroom so I can light them and make it smell delicious for our guests.
- Switch out your hand towel for a festive one.
- Hang a piece of holiday wall art in the place of your everyday art.
- Wrap your Quilted Northern toilet paper. I actually got this idea from my mom who is a decor genius.
DIY Toilet Paper Decor:
What you need:
- Wrapping Paper
- Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls
- Tulle Ribbon
- A Cute Basket
- Start by wrapping an individual toilet paper roll in wrapping paper and tape it in the middle to hold the paper in place.
- Cut 2 pieces of tulle ribbon to tie in a bow on each end.
- Tie the ribbon on the ends.
I filled a basket with these adorable wrapped rolls. They look like cute little presents while also being functional and our guests love these extra little touches of Christmas fun! Being stranded on the toilet isn’t near as upsetting when you get to open a present! Of course, you can pretty much count on not running out of toilet paper with these Mega Rolls. Tis’ the season for lots of family and friends and full rolls while your house is full!
Try to use things you already have. It is always nice to go buy a few new decorations each year to give your home an update or replace broken things, but try to re-use as much as you can to save money during this time of year.
By implementing these simple decorating tricks, you can transform your entire bathroom into a Christmas wonderland!
How do you decorate for the holidays?