We are welcoming a new year tomorrow. I love this time of fresh starts and new beginnings, opportunities and for us, we are going to welcome a sweet baby girl into our lives. It is an exciting time. Here are 15 goals I look forward to completing this year:
– Complete the Love Your Body Series and #100byVDay (it starts tomorrow!).
– Read 15 books
– Save $1,500.00
– Improve my photography with my NEW CAMERA!!
– Travel as much as possible.
– Read through the bible.
– Sell our house
-…and buy a new one.
– Try 15 new recipes.
– Organize and set up Hampton’s big boy room. and organize and re-decorate our little girl’s room.
– Brush up on my French. I just bought a couple of books to help me get started!
– Take more pictures. I already take so many, but there have still been times I regretted not taking any.
– Clean out our closet.
– Blog productively.
– Make new friends and spend more time with my old friends. Friends are everything (along with family and good food. :))
Well, there you have it! Some of my goals are super easy if I will just get organized. haha This year is sure to be a wonderful exciting time as we welcome our baby girl, travel, and hopefully sell our home. Yes, it is still for sale. Sigh.
Today, tonight and tomorrow, we will be spending time with family and friends while eating more food (Yikes). That LYB challenge is coming at the PERFECT time! I look forward to continuing my exercise journey throughout my pregnancy and the future. My TIU girls have been wonderful in helping me and encouraging me to stick to it. I am so thankful because it has made this pregnancy so much easier than the last.
What are some of your goals for the new year? Do you have big plans tonight?
Happy New Year!
Leave a Reply