Special thanks to POPSUGAR for sending me this Must Have Box! #MustHaveBox
I can’t believe Thanksgiving week is already here and November is almost over! This month is FLYING by for us. With our sweet new baby boy and our big move, we have been so busy and it is making the days go by too quickly. This week is no exception. With all the unpacking we have to do, family photos and family coming to town, we have so much going on that I’m hoping my head doesn’t spin off. This weekend, I received my November POPSUGAR Must Have Box and it was a much needed little happy mail that I definitely needed in the midst of our crazy. This one was probably my favorite out of all of the boxes I’ve received in the past. I LOVE every item.
- Kendra Scott Elaina Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl – If you’ve been around my blog for a while, you know how much I LOVE Kendra Scott! This bracelet is so beautiful and dainty. It is perfect for a fancy holiday dress, or to stack with other arm candy to create a more casual look. I love it and am so excited to have a white pearl stone! It has been on my wish list!
- PEHR Chambray Runner Wine – I love this table runner. It is beautiful for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
- Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn to Dusk Palette – I love the shade in this palette! They are beautiful for the holidays!
- AJ Goods Nest Wire Bowl – This bowl is sure to be used around our house year round. The possibilities are endless! Pine cones, pumpkins, ornaments, candles, easter eggs, fruit, you get the picture! 😉
- MERI MERI Star Party Picks – I love these festive little picks. They will definitely be on our tables cape this New Years!
- Oogie’s Snacks Gourmet Toffee Butter Popcorn – I am a HUGE fan of popcorn, so I can’t wait to dive into this! I’m thinking it will be the perfect addition to our This Is Us show watching that is happening this Tuesday! We are a couple of episodes behind and are determined to catch up this week after the kids go to bed!