You asked and I am here to answer! Let’s get right to it!
1) How do you handle pressure?
-This is a great question! If I’m feeling a lot of pressure to get something done, I normally stress out for a minute and then hunker down and get it done. If it is not work related and a little more personal, I normally like to exercise (run, walk, etc.) to calm down and clear my head, pray about it and then make a decision. I don’t like to jump the gun. I take a little longer to process things so I don’t make a rash decision.
2) Why did you start blogging? What motivates you to blog?
-I started blogging to journal my life. I actually didn’t even tell anyone (other than my husband) that I had a blog for nearly a year because it was kind of my escape, but I did give in and tell a couple of family members and close friends. I love to read and I wanted to discuss the books that I read. I never knew it would turn into meeting a ton of amazing women and even creating friendships. I get motivated to blog when I have something to say. That may mean posting every day one week and not at all the next. Lately I have loved documenting my pregnancy journey on here so that I can look back and read through the posts and be reminded of this little miracle.
3) What has been your strangest post topic?
-I had a hard time answering this question. I don’t know that I’ve had a really strange post topic. The only thing I really came across was when I participated in My Harry Potter Fix and created an outfit for Hermione. I am a big HP fan so to me it wasn’t strange, but extremely fun. However, I’m sure some of you probably thought it was strange.
4) How did you and your husband meet?
-We met in Gatlinburg, Tennessee on NYE in 2007/2008 when a group of mutual friends went on vacation there for the holiday weekend. We hit it off right away and have been together ever since.
5) Favorite blog post to date?
– I have many, but one popped into my mind when I saw this question. I really enjoyed The Facts of Me link-up post that Whitney hosted a while back. I loved reading everyone’s posts in that link-up and enjoyed writing my own as well.