- You can work out in the comfort of your own home – not a stinky, sweaty gym with creepy guys staring at you.
- All you need is a set of hand weights, and a mat if you’re on a hard surface.
- It’s only 20 minutes with a 2 minute warm up and a 2 minute cool down.
- There are THREE levels so you can work your way up as you get stronger and more fit.
- She has two friends working with her. One for beginners and one for more advanced. You can make it as hard or as easy as you want.
Personally, I use a set of 5 lbs weights. I have a smaller frame, so to tone and be lean, I use a lighter set of weights, but that doesn’t mean I’m not still working my ass off. I also use a set of 2 lb ankle weights to add a little extra to the work out.
- Running on flat surfaces with slim you down, while running hills will bulk you up.
- Women who regularly JOG live about 5.6 years longer than women who don’t jog.
- Higher mileage isn’t always better – You don’t have to run 8 miles every time you run!
- Running in the rain or cold does NOT mean you will get sick.
- There’s no set speed you have to keep while running. Set YOUR own pace.
Isn’t she awesome!? And holy cow, I want her body! I know that during the holidays, I need a bit of motivation to stay away from the sweets and get off my tush to work out. I hope this gave y’all the extra push it gave me! Thank you, Tarole!
Be sure to go check out her blog for more tips!