Happy Wednesday! I love this day because it means we are half way through the week and getting closer to the weekend! I am still recovering from the chaos that happened on Monday – Cyber Monday/Dr. Visits, etc. I thought it would be fun to do something different today, so I am sharing what my top ten most bought items were in November! I have been paying a lot of attention to these stats to see what you guys are loving the most, and it’s safe to say that the weather is finally cooling off because y’all loved Sweaters and Boots this month!
Here are my Top Ten for November:
- Off-Shoulder Sweater from LOFT – So many of you snagged this It was my top seller for the month. I LOVE how soft it is and am so excited that y’all snagged them up for yourselves!
- High Wait Step Hem Jeans – I bought these during the NSALE this year and wear them all the time! They fit so well and I love the hem on these.
- Frosted Scruff Slippers – So cozy!
- Wubby Fleece Pullover – I just got mine in a couple of days ago and LOVE it! I wore it yesterday and am completely in love!
- New Balance Sneakers – I am still waiting on mine to come in, but when they do, I will share my thoughts on them! I can’t wait to receive them! If you get yours, DM me some pics!
- Over the Knee Boots – Y’all went nuts over these when I posted a photo to my Instagram a week or so ago! I absolutely love mine! I’m wearing the Olive Branch color, but they come in a few other colors and fit TTS!
- Cheetah clutch – This has been a favorite for a few months now, but it remained to be in November as well!
- Doormat – I do not own this personally but thought it was too cute not to add in my gift guide! I am so glad some of you snagged it!
- Booties – I LOVE these. I wear them all the time! I’m so glad y’all bought some yesterday while they were on major sale!
- L.L. Bean Pullover – I love this pullover/shirt! It is thinner than a Patagonia pullover, but has the same look. It is so comfortable and I love wearing mine when I’m out running errands.
Close behind the L.L. Bean was the LOFT moto jacket that was on sale for $89 on Sunday and Monday! I love seeing what you guys are enjoying and I can’t wait to share more with you in December! Let me know in the comments what you want me to be on the lookout for!