Today is the first day of fall! My favorite season! Pumpkins, Boots, Scarves, Hay Bales, Soups, Baked Goods, Leaves, Football, Cooler Weather, Leggings, etc. etc. I can’t wait for it all! We still have about 4 more weeks before it will start cooling off around here, but I am getting very excited! This season, we will be moving into our brand new house and welcoming our brand new baby boy! We will be celebrating our 5th year anniversary and Ryan and Hampton’s birthdays. We will visit the pumpkin patch and I will wear booties every day. Yes, I am a little excited that fall is finally here! My week was made when my Fall FabFitFun box arrived the other day and I can’t wait to show you the goodies that were in it!
I must say, it is amazing! This fall FabFitFun box knocked it out of the park! I love all of the goodies that were in there. The blanket scarf from ModCloth and the travel coffee mug are probably my favorites. The beauty products were also amazing! This eyeshadow palette has the best shades! It reminds me of my Naked 2 palette that I got for Christmas last year! I will be wearing this every day for the rest of the year. Seriously.
What was in my Fall FabFitFun Box:
- FabFitFun Coloring Book and Colored Pencils – I love adult coloring books and this one is adorable! Ryan and I are going on a road trip today and I will definitely be taking this! Great for fall road trips! $14 Value
- Modcloth Loch and Key Scarf – Who doesn’t love blanket scarves? They are on my fall essentials list and I can’t get enough of them. I love the black and white that I received because most of mine are navy or beige, so this one will help me mix things up a bit. $34.99 Value
- The Created Co. To-go Coffee Mug – While sipping on this pretty little mug, you are also helping a good cause! Seated Co. donates 10% of profits to charity! $19 Value
- Mullein & Sparrow Mini French Lavender Body Oil – the more I use essential oils, the more I love them. This body oil is formulated with the healing and meditative scent of pure lavender essential oil from France and calms your skin and senses. You can use it as a daily moisturizer or massage oil. $18 Value
- The Browgal Clear, Water-Resistant Eyebrow Gel – This eyebrow gel helps your eyebrows stay put through workouts, errands and even toddlers! $20 Value
- Spongelle Bulgarian Rose Body Wash Infused Buffer – This is a hypoallergenic sponge that has time-released creamy lathering soap! It rejuvenates your skin and makes it so soft. Value $16
- Pure Cosmetics Nude Collection Eyeshadow Palette – As I said before, this palette is kind of amazing. These shades are gorgeous and perfect for creating a neutral look. This has 12 shades and will be my new daily go-to! $50 Value
- Toes Toeless Fitness Socks – No more sliding in yoga class with these organic low-rise toeless socks! They have BPA-free-non-slip soles and are the greatest new fitness accessory! $18 Value
- Skin Laundry Restoring Night Serum – This serum contains a combination of vitamins, antioxidants, natural extracts and amino acids that help to visibly improve your skin texture, firmness and elasticity while you catch some Zz. $50Value
- Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths – It is not surprising to me that the box contained these wonderful little things! We use them ALL the time in our house. *Sponsored Item
- Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel – The clear gel is designed to dry fast and leave no residue behind while giving you 48 hour protection. *Sponsored Item
Total retail value of box: $239.99! I feel like this one was a steal by far! The one eyeshadow palette alone is worth the cost of the entire box! That is insane! AND you can use code LOGAN to get $10 off your first FabFitFun Box making it only $40! You definitely won’t regret it this season! I love all of these fall essentials!
I received this box as compensation for a review. Thank you for supporting #FabFitFun and other brands that support me!