On Wednesday, we drove down to Florida to spend a few days with my grandparents and to spend some time relaxing. We love to come down to the beach for the obvious reasons, but things have been chaotic at home and it was the perfect time for us to get away as a family for a while. The only downfall? It has been raining since we got here. One thing I was most looking forward to was running on the beach in the mornings, but that hasn’t happened yet. You know what they say? When it rains, pull out your total body, rainy day workouts!
Rainy Day Workouts:
- This Total Body Tone Up from Tone it Up works all of the right places. It’s under 15 minutes and is perfect for a quick indoor workout.
- These fitness moves with your kids by Simply Sadie Jane is such a fun one and an amazing workout!
- If you’re wanting to burn baby burn, try this Kettle Booty workout from Katrina! I love her kettle bell workouts. They make me feel much stronger and I burn a million calories during these workouts. That is a real estimation.
- I love doing this quick full body workout from Taylor and Ange to get my blood flowing in the mornings.
- And my final favorite rainy day workout is the Hiity Bitty Bikini HIIT workout! I love a good HIIT routine. It gives you a huge amount of calories burned without having to get out and run. When you are rained in, it’s the perfect way to get your burned calorie count up.
As you may have noticed, I included 3 from Tone it Up because they are basically my favorite resource for free workouts. Most all of their routines can be done at home and they have helped me lose my baby weight after both of my pregnancies. I’ve had a lot of success following their weekly fitness schedules, so definitely check them out if you need a couple of people to light a fire under you.
Do you have go-to rainy day workouts?
Ashlee Michelle says
Thanks for sharing these! I am so not a gym person, I’ve tried a few times and I’m like Nope…Cant do it. LOL I am glad that my husband was a good collection of weights and various workout equipment so that i can workout at home. I just lay my yoga mat out in our living room and go. LOL
Karren Haller says
Great ideas cause I dont have a rainy day plan.
Thanks for sharing on the #OMHGWW this week, I have Pinned to our WW board!
Have a great week!