Happy New Year! It is definitely a happy new year over here. As I announced yesterday, I moved my blog to WordPress which has been in the works and on my mind for over a year! This has been a very exciting process and I am so excited to start the new year off with a new site!
SR’s first New Year’s day was spent with family and it was perfect. We went over to my grandmother’s house for dinner and ate lots of greens for prosperity. Does your family eat traditional NY foods for good luck?
I love the promise of a fresh beginning and new resolutions that come along with each new year. For me, this year is all about setting goals to improve my physical self, mental self and myself as a mother and wife.
This year, I’m setting simple goals that are achievable. I’m not going to make myself feel terrible for not having 50k followers on Instagram or 1,000,000 page views a month. I am going to do the best I can and be the best person I can be. To me, that is the best gift and goal I can give to my family and friends and to myself.
- Complete the 8 week Tone it Up Challenge that started Monday.
- Be fully committed to my church and life group and make these a priority.
- Spend more one on one time with each of my children and my husband.
- Travel somewhere I have not been.
- Grow my Instagram to 10k by the end of the year.
- Grow my page views and gain new authentic readers.
- Find our home. No matter which city it may be in.
- Get organized in my personal life and blog life – which are nearly one in the same.
What are your goals for the new year?
Callie Nicole says
Love reading everyone’s goals! You have some good ones here. 🙂
Kristine Foley says
Great goals! I’ve been wanting to join the Tone It Up Challenge, so looking forward to seeing your journey with that. I love a new year for all the reasons you stated! Cheers to 2016 and reaching our goals!