I have loved being a part of the Literary Junkies Book Club since it’s beginning a couple of years ago. It is so much fun to get together with other women to discuss a favorite hobby! We have read some amazing books I never would have read otherwise thanks to them! I am excited to link up with them today for our monthly book chat!
1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it.
– I am reading Christmas at Rosie Hopkins’ Sweetshop. It is the one I started the day before Christmas and I haven’t quite finished it. I’m hoping to complete it in another day or two. It is a cute story, but definitely not as good of a sequel as I would have hoped for.
2. What were your favorite reads of 2015?
– I loved The Lake House by Kate Morton. It was by far my favorite! I also enjoyed Ladies’ Night by Mary Kay Andrews.
3. What was your book-read total for 2015? Did you make your goal for the year?
I’m embarrassed to say – 11 books. My goal was only 20. I normally read a lot more than that, but it was not in the cards for me this year.
4. How many books would you like to read in 2016?
– I guess I will give 20 a go again! I would really like to read more than that because there are so many I need to catch up on and several new books coming out this year that I would like to read.
5. What is the number one book sitting on your Must Read list right now?
I’m not really sure about this one. I have a couple sitting on my shelf, but I am most excited to read the new Emily Giffin book releasing in June! Any suggestions for me?
What are you currently reading?