This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, Sara Lee®, and Hershey’s® but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #SweetTreatDessert http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
If you’ve snooped around my blog for a while, you know that I am a big fan of sweet treats and all things chocolate. Have a new dessert idea? I want to hear about it! Ice cream? Candy? Pound cake? Give me all the desserts! One of my absolute favorite ways to spend my very special alone time is to sit down with a sweet treat in hand and book or remote in the other! Here are five ideas on how to spend your oh, so rare “me time.”
1. Sip a cup of coffee and start a fire.
2. Indulge in your latest novel.
3. Enjoy a Sweet Treat. Last weekend, I ran out to Publix for some milk and came back with Sara Lee® Frozen Desserts pound cake and Hershey’s® chocolate syrup! It was one of the better choices I’ve made lately. So delicious and not one ounce of regret.
4. Take this time to spend reading your bible and do a devotional. This is my favorite way to enjoy some quiet time in the mornings because it makes you focus on what’s important and refreshes your spirit.
5. Watch a movie and grab some popcorn.
6. Binge watch you latest Netflix obsession.
7. Go for a walk: bonus points if you grab your camera and take it with you.
8. Take a nap.
9. Write in a journal. I used to do this all the time, but I haven’t done it as much recently. It can be so much fun to just sit down and write. You never know what you will learn about yourself in just a few moments of free writing.
10. Head out to the mall or your favorite store and buy splurge of a gift for someone (or yourself). You could make somebody’s day!
Receive a FREE 17-24oz Hershey’s® Syrup when you buy any ONE (1) Sara Lee® Frozen Dessert item now thru 10/09/15 while supplies last.
How do you enjoy your “me time?”
Leave a Reply