This post is sponsored by General Mills but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Happy Labor Day! In some ways it feels like summer just began but on the other hand, I am tired of 95+ degree weather! Bring on the fireplace weather! This fall semester, I am challenging myself to cook one to two new recipes every week. I have really been wanting to challenge myself and step out of my comfort zone in the kitchen and I have decided I will share a few of my favorite with all of you! After all, fall is about cozying up by the fire with a good book, cup of coffee and food. Lots and lots of food.
Progresso bread crumbs
2 1/2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tsp. Minced Garlic
8 oz. Linguine Pasta
1/4 cup chopped parsley
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Cook pasta according to directions on the package. While pasta is cooking, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a pan over medium heat and add the minced garlic. Stir constantly for 30 seconds and take off of heat and let stand for about 5 minutes. Drain pasta and pour pasta into a large bowl. Toss in all ingredients and serve immediately.
I added a side dish of salad with Kraft Italian Dressing and shredded cheese to complete our Italian meal! It was easy, quick and delicious. Even our toddler loved it! That is an A++ recipe in my book.
Now you can win $10 to try these products for yourself! All you have to do is visit Progresso or Kraft and leave me a comment telling me which recipe you’d like to try! Enter in the Rafflecopter below! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
• $2.00 off Publix Produce with the purchase of Any Four (4) participating products
Participating products: select Old El Paso items**, Ro*tel Tomatoes, Hunt’s Tomatoes, Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese, Avocados from Mexico
**Items include Dinner Kits, Seasoning Mixes, Enchilada Sauce, Refried Beans
• $2.00 off Publix Chicken with the purchase of Any Four (4) participating products
Participating products: Progresso Bread Crumbs, Progresso Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth, Kraft Salad Dressing, Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese, Hunt’s Tomatoes
• $1.00 off Any Five (5) Ro*tel Tomatoes (10 oz.)
• $1.00 off Any Five (5) Hunt’s Tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
• Save $1.00 on Avocados from Mexico when you buy three (3) Old El Paso products (1-31 oz.)
• Save $1.00 on three (3) Betty Crocker casserole potatoes (4.5-5.1 oz.)
• Save $1.50 on two (2) Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes (12.5-17.9 oz.)