My friends, family, husband and wallet know how much I am obsessed in love with boots. Tall boots, ankle boots, open toes, pointy toes, cowgirl boots, rain boots, I love them all. After buying 2 pair of booties this summer when I already have a closet full of them, I noticed I had a little problem. Awesome problem? Sure. But a problem nonetheless. Here are the symptoms to diagnose whether or not you are a bootaholic.
1. You have a closet full of boots but you continue to buy more.
2. It’s the middle of summer, everyone is going to the beach and you are thinking about fall so that you can wear your favorite shoes.
3. Yes, you have brown boots, but you don’t have brown boots with fringe. New boots.
4. You feel like a good pair of boots are a necessity and not a frivolous expenditure.
5. You find a pair of boots that you love and you buy them in every color.
B. A. Meetings every Monday night at 9p.m.
So, Are you a bootaholic?
Leave a Reply