Here are this month’s questions:
– I’m reading Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave and loving it so far. I was seriously hooked from the first page. It is so addicting and I can’t wait to see what happens! Read the synopsis from Goodreads here!
– Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
– The Royal We by Heather Cocks
– The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy Reichert
– The only books I’ve ever re-read are Harry Potter and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
I love to read in bed before going to sleep. I also love to read in my chaise lounge. It is so comfortable. Unfortunately, it is at my parents house at the moment.
– I do love a good cup of coffee while I read! Coffee + a good book = perfection.
Check out my 12 Books You Should Read This Summer!
What are you currently reading?