1. Plan a Trip – Whether you’re going to the beach with your family or road trippin’ with the girls, it is a must to go on at least one vacation.
2. Make a Summer Playlist – Whether you’re driving to the beach, or laying by the pool, you’re going to need that summer playlist full of your favorite tunes. Personally, mine will be full of Jimmy Buffet.
3. Go On A Picnic – I love to be outside doing… anything that gets me outside. I am definitely a sunshine girl. Whether I’m jogging in the morning or swimming with the kids, I love to be outdoors! Picnics are always so much fun. I have already been on a few with my little family and they are always enjoyable! Take it to the park, your backyard or even the splash pad! Don’t forget your favorite treats!
4. Read a New Book (or 10) – While you’re at it, check out my 12 Books to Read This Summer!
5. Eat Your Favorite Cool, Delicious Treats. That is an order! Summer is the BEST time to eat ice cream, s’mores, fruit or your favorite cold yogurt! That reminds me, have you tried the latest from Yoplait? Yoplait Plenti is officially my new favorite yogurt! It is so delicious and satisfying and comes in 8 flavors! You can find it at any of your local Kroger stores! Even my toddler loves it! It is a great source of calcium and is a healthy alternative to other summertime snacks. Definitely check it out!