1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it.
I’m finishing up The Wife, The Maid and The Mistress for our chat tomorrow night! I am loving it so far! I have been listening to it on audio and I am a big fan of audio books now.
2. There are a ton of movies coming out soon that were based off of books. Are there any you’re particularly excited to see?
I’m excited to see Mockingjay for sure. I am also really excited to read and then see If I Stay. A good friend of mine just finished it in less than two days and said it was incredible. I have it on my list to read very soon.
3. With fall finally here for some of us, are there any books that you’re particularly looking forward to reading in the season of big sweaters, blankets and hot chocolate?
I would love to read The Cousins O’Dwyer trilogy by Nora Roberts. I have book #1 but because they are about witches, I feel like it is the perfect time to read them. I love Halloween, and I feel like they will definitely put me in the mood for the season! I just hope they aren’t scary. I don’t do scary. Just fun.
4. We only have 3.5 months left of 2014. Did you participate in any reading challenges? How are you doing?
The only challenge I set for myself this year was to read 25 books. I have read 19 so far. I’m hoping I can finish in time!
5. What has been the best book you’ve read so far this year?
I love The Husband’s Secret and The One and Only. Both of them were surprising story lines for me, and they were great! I’m really not sure about any others because I feel like the last several books I’ve read, I’ve been a little disappointed.
What are you reading?