Literary Junkies is an online book club that I am a part of where we read one book a month and discuss it on Twitter. It is such a joy to be a part of and this month, we read one of the best books yet – Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult.
1. What are you reading? Tell us about it!
I’m still finishing up Lone Wolf, although, I will be at my friend’s viewing so I will not be chatting with y’all this week. 🙁 I am absolutely loving it, and the situation with their dad has really hit close to home for me these past two weeks. It has been an emotional book for me to read right now, but really good at the same time.
2. Do you read one book at a time, or read multiple books at once?
I usually have one book on my kindle and one hard book that I keep going at the same time.
3. What is the first book that made you fall in love with reading?
I grew up reading fairy tales with my grandmother. They are what made me fall in love with reading. A good book is a nice escape for every day life.
4. Do you prefer a physical copy of the book or an electronic version?
I actually prefer a physical copy. There is just something about holding a book in your hands and turning those pages…
5. What are three books currently on your To Be Read list?
3? Out of 1,000? haha I still want to read the Dream Trilogy by Nora Roberts, The Supreme Macaroni Company by Adriana Trigiani and so so many more. Check out my 2014 must-read list!