1. What are you reading? Tell us about it!
I just started reading The Devil Wears Prada. It is one of my favorite movies and I have never read the book, so I thought it was time, especially because Ryan bought me the sequel a couple of months ago! I wanted to read this one first because I know how different movies are from the books, and this is no exception. It is really different so far, but so good! Definitely a must read for every fashion lover!
2. Do you find yourself reading more of a particular genre during the heat of summer?
I like to read light-hearted things because I read serious stuff all day and it’s nice to relax with a book that doesn’t make me think too much. I do love classics and historical books as well, but during the summer, it’s nice to focus on reading “fun” books.
3. Who are your favorite book villains (either to love or to hate?)
Miranda Priestly, obviously. And because I can’t think of another one right now…
4. If you could choose one author’s writing powers to harness, who would you choose and why?
Jane Austen. Because, she’s Jane Austen.
5. Do you read one book at a time, or read multiple books at once?
I’ve tried reading multiple books at one time, but I always end up focusing on one more than the other. I do however have one book on my kindle and one paperback book going at the same time. I like to read my kindle when I run on the elliptical or bike. The rest of the time, I read my book.
6. What are some of your favorite non-fiction books?
I don’t read non-fiction.
Leave a Reply