1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it.
–Milk Glass Moon by Adriana Trigiani It is the third book in the Big Stone Gap Series. I have really enjoyed reading them and learning about her Italian heritage.
2. Out of the 16 books that will be turned into a movie adaptation, which one are you most looking forward to seeing this year? (Article Link)
– Can I choose All of the above? I really want to read all of these but maybe one or two. It will be exciting to see so many in theaters this year!
3. What was the worst book you’ve ever read?
-I’m not sure. If I usually start reading a book that I hate, I will quit reading it because there are too many other books I’d rather read. I don’t know that I’ve ever really read through an entire book that I hated…oh wait. The Casual Vacancy. That one was pretty bad.
4. What foods or beverages have you spilled on a book while reading? Anything good?
5. Do you pictures characters as popular film or tv actors? Or do you create a whole new person in your head?
-I kind of make them up. I’m sure that sometimes I picture famous people or resemblances, but usually they are my own creation.
6. Out of all the authors you’ve read books by, who’s brain would you want to pick the most?
-Hands down, Kate Morton and Adriana Trigiani. I love their books for different reasons, but they are two of my favorite authors. I’d love to pic their brains and hear how they came up with their stories.