I’m linking up with Tarole, Ashley, and Kim for the Harry Potter Party! Whoop!
1. What is your favorite quote from the Harry Potter series?
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
2. How old were you when you became a fan of the series?
I fell in love when I began watching the movies when they first came out in 2001 (I was 15), but I didn’t read the books until I as 22.
3. Have you ever tried any HP recipes at home?
No, but I’d love to! I wouldn’t mind getting the HP cook book!
4. Which sort of obscure character would you want to know more about?
This one is tough. Bellatrix, maybe because I am a psych nerd and her craziness fascinates me. I’d love to know what made her so crazy. I’d like to know more about that entire family (Sirius, his mother, Bellatrix, Narcissa, etc.).
5. Have you ever used Harry Potter to prove a point in your everyday life?
Not to prove a point, but I’ve been known to quote the books.
6. Be honest…would you dabble in the dark arts?
Absolutely! But I’d use it for good, not evil.
7. Shop you would most like to visit in Diagon Alley?
Flourish and Blotts! Hello, book heaven in the wizarding world!