I’m linking up for the first Literary Junkies Link-up hosted by Taylor at Goings on in Texas and Lesley at By the Porchlight. They have also started an online book club! If you are interested, get in touch with Taylor and she will hook you up!
This week’s questions:
1) What book are you currently reading? Give us a little synopsis and your review.
2) What are your 3 favourite books of all time?
3) What is your “approach” upon entering a bookstore? Where do you immediately head after entering through the front door?
1) I just started reading Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier. I don’t know much about it since I’ve read all of 10 pages, but I just finished reading Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah and you can find my review here.
2) Narrowing my favorites down to 3 is very difficult but if I had to choose it would be: The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
3) I go straight to the Fiction section and then always check out the Clearance aisle before I leave. You never know what you’re going to find on clearance!
I’m also linking up with my girls from Tell me about it Tuesday!
Happy Tuesday, y’all!
The Forgotten Garden was really good. Have you read The House at Riverton by Kate Morton? It was great as well!
Natalie Hinkley says
The clearance section always makes me leave with double the books I was intending on getting, lol
This is great! I've heard good things about Forgotten Garden and will have to check it out soon! Thanks for linking up!
Sweet Green Tangerine says
Oh yes. Pride and Prejudice…classic.
Taylor @ Goings on in Texas says
I need to get on Pride and Prejudice as I've never read it but always wanted to! Thanks for linking up, Logan! We hope to see you again next month! (And for our first book club "meeting") 🙂 Can't wait!!!!
The clearance section is my kryptonite at a bookstore! I always buy some ridiculous coffee table book that I do not need!
Jillian Nicole says
Presently I am reading Harry Potter with my son. I am following you from the hop and would love for you to follow back.
Sarah Kil says
You're right! You never know what you're going to get in the clearance section! 😀
That's What She Read says
I love Kristin hannah! Can't wait to read all of your reviewS!
I love the clearance section! It is responsible for the stack of books I haven't read but had to buy! Who can resist those deals??
Found you via the link-up!
Mariel Collins says
I will definitely be reading Firefly Lane, i've been reading great things about it:)
Simone Iantorno says
I totally need to add "The Forgotten Garden" to my list! I have heard it is pretty good! New follower!
I do love the the Secret Garden. Since a few people mentioned Forgotten Garden in the comments, maybe I should give it a try!!
Following from the linky 🙂