I was pleasantly surprised when Abbey from The Makings of a Mess sent me an email telling me she had nominated me for an award (insert Taylor Swift’s surprise face here). Thank you so much Abbey, for including me in this fun award. EVERYONE go check out her blog here. Do it now. It’s awesome. The Liebster Award is an award given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers! The award is then passed on to other bloggers in the same category to help spread their names around and support one another! What a cool idea!
If you receive this award, there are a few rules that you must follow…
- Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
- Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked.
- Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate.
- Then they must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post.
- Finally, the bloggers must be notified of their award!
- Oh, and there are no tag backs.
11 Things About Me:
1. I am terrified of doctors/needles.
2. I’m a neat freak.
3. I love to bake but hate to cook.
4. I have a degree in Psychology but work in Computers.
5. I work from home which I sometimes love and sometimes hate.
6. I love Christ and try to live every day according to God’s word.
7. I was born on 8-8-88…can you guess my lucky number?
8. This is my lucky number.
9. I often feel like my husband and I should have lived in the fifties.
10. I hate wearing make-up and only wear it when I have to.
11. I’m obsessed with my dog who is more like my baby.
Questions from Abbey:
- What are you most proud of? My husband. He is so hardworking and never ceases to amaze me.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years? In ten years, I hope to have children and be in a house that has a front porch. I’ve always wanted a porch.
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 45 minutes to an hour
- What are you most looking forward to about Thanksgiving? See my extended family and EATING (duh)!
- What is your favorite snack food? Anything Chocolate, or fruit.
- Who’s your celebrity crush? Today, it’s Blake Shelton, however, it changes often.
- Favorite fall fashion must-have? Scarves and Boots!
- If you could move anywhere, where would it be & why? I’ve always thought Colorado would be a neat place to live. I’d love to be somewhere that actually gets snow!
- How has your year been, overall? It’s been pretty good.
- Looking forward to anything in particular for 2013? Lots of weddings!
- What has been your favorite year so far? Definitely last year (2011) not only because we were married, but also because of all the showers, parties, my best friend’s wedding, and obviously when we traveled to London and Paris. It was a great year full of fun and happiness.
Questions for my Nominees:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
3. If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
4. What is your favorite part of blogging?
5. What is #1 on your Christmas list?
6. What is your favorite dessert?
7. Where are you spending Thanksgiving?
8. Necklace? or Earrings?
9. What is the name of your pet?
10. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you (that you don’t mind putting on your blog)?
11. What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
Melanie @ Keep it Simple and Fun
Kathleen @ Betwixt & Between
Brooke @ Bits of Brooke
Megan @ Ephesians 5:33 Wife
Tarole @ Island Livin’ with One Haole Girl
Dani @ Football and Rainbows
Jennifer @ Forever Lovely
Ashleigh @ Georgia Peach
April @ Rustic Love
Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay
Kelsey @ Stories of Kel
Go check out these awesome blogs and meet these beautiful girls!
TAG You’re it, ladies!